Welcome To New Approach Painting
Advance your painting career with our team of professionals.
The future of our country’s economy belongs to non-tradable, local services and we are spearheading that transition in our industry. As a small but growing full-service painting contractor, we are excited to work with people who have a combination of painting experience, a professional attitude, and a dedication to providing outstanding customer service.
We currently provide high-quality painting work for residences and businesses in the thriving cities of Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph, with occasional work projects in more distant geographic areas. We also build and maintain long-term client relationships at a personal level using social media, email, and video.
Learn more about advancing your painting career with New Approach Painting.
See Available Opportunities
Careers at New Approach Painting
Elite painting craftsman
Are you tired of painting all day, washing off your paint tools, then heading out to meet with clients in order to book more projects for yourself? Or maybe you are needing to spend a few hours after dinner invoicing your current clients and chasing down payments, before heading home after a long day’s work.
Well, come work for New Approach Painting where you can concentrate on your craft, be well looked after as a valued employee, and help build an elite paint company in the Tri-City area!
If this sounds like you, then please read on and send in your application. We at New Approach Painting are continually seeking out like-minded and elite craftsmen who possess the passion and artisanship required to succeed in the painting industry.
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, removing old paint/wallpaper, mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces.
- Experience with applying paint via air assisted/airless sprayers with talent for fine finish spraying.
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires.
Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner.
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes.
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project.
- Removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers.
Taping off areas as needed.
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors.
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when the project is complete.
- Communicating with clients to ensure they’re getting the look they’re hoping for.
- 2-3 years of elite painting experience.
- A level of physical fitness that can handle over 40 hours of physical labour per week.
- Clean, punctual with above average communication skills.
- Able to lead a crew of 3-4 painters from start to finish of a paint project.
- A G license and your own daily transportation to and from job sites.
- Other certifications such as lift tickets and working at heights is an added bonus, but not a requirement as training is available through the company
- A keen eye for detail, problem solving, and leadership skills.
An unshakably positive attitude!
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Work attire provided (hat, shirts, hoodie, painter’s pants and shorts, all safety equipment, painters tool belt, all tools used on the job site), Use of company vehicle, Company events, Full Medical Benefit package after 3 months of employment, On-site parking, Store discount
- Additional pay: Bonus pay, Overtime pay, Vacation Pay
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour